NewLeaf Financial Guidance LLC
Tony Madsen is a Fee-Only Financial Planner located in Redwood Falls, MN and serving clients from Minneapolis, MN to Souix Falls, SD, and clients across the country. NewLeaf Financial Guidance specializes in providing objective financial planning, retirement planning, and investment management to families, medical professionals and small business owners. Tony Madsen is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
Tony Madsen, CFP® is the founding member of NewLeaf Financial Guidance. Nothing is more important to him than his faith, family, and friends. On a daily basis he strives to be the best father and husband possible.
Tony and his beautiful wife, Michelle, are proud parents of their son, Carsten. Tony and Michelle enjoy traveling with friends and spending time with their ever-changing son. Carsten is a typical four-year-old boy. He loves building (and subsequently smashing) things, “reading” books, wrestling with dad, and baking with mom.
Tony has a passion for working with his clients. He believes in using his financial planning expertise to simplify complex topics to help his clients gain understanding. His education-first style helps his clients to fully understand the reason why a strategy makes sense prior to implementation. Regardless of your style, from do-it-yourselfer to delegator, Tony is able to guide you through making financially wise decisions.
Prior to founding NewLeaf Financial Guidance, Tony spent the first eight years of his career working for America's leader in financial planning. He held positions in customer service, financial planning sales consulting, product management, and finally as a financial advisor. Tony’s experience has proved invaluable as he has worked with clients from all walks of life.
Anton Madsen's fiduciary obligation is governed by:
NewLeaf Financial Guidance is an investment advisory firm specializing in assisting medical professionals, small business owners (including Ranchers and Farmers), and business professionals who would like to efficiently manage their finances.
We will work together to:
- address your pressing questions and concerns and to identify your short-, intermediate-, and long-term goals.
- create a plan to manage cash flow, pay down debt (if applicable), prepare for unexpected events, and develop a prudent investment strategy.
- create systems that allow you to do all of this efficiently, freeing you up to do the things you most enjoy.
We believe in total fee transparency:
- We are a fee-only financial planning firm.
- This means we do not accept commissions for any recommendations we make.
There are no hidden costs here:
- Far to often there are added or hidden costs to working with a financial professional.
- Our pricing is upfront and to the point. You’ll know any associated costs prior to engaging with us.
We truly have your best interests in mind:
- We act as a fiduciary. “Fiduciary.” One who acts in utmost good faith, in a manner he or she reasonably believes to be in the best interest of the client."
- We will give candid and unbiased advice that best suits your needs.
Learn Why Fiduciary Matters When Choosing a Financial Advisor:
- Cash Flow Management
- Student Loan Repayment
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Planning
- Education Planning
- Financial Planning
- Medical Professionals
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Farmers & Agricultural Professionals
- Generation X
- Generation Y
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Virtual Meetings
- In-Office Meetings
- No-Cost Initial Consultation
- Monthly Retainer
- % of Assets Under Management
- Hourly Fee
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Anton Madsen is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Anton Madsen is CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Anton Madsen is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Anton Madsen
302 E 3rd Street
Redwood Falls, MN 56283