CFA, CFP®, CKA
Founder, Financial Advisor
Bobby Cremins is a fiduciary financial advisor in Philadelphia, PA. Metanoia Financial specializes in comprehensive financial planning to help clients plan, grow and protect their assets through all stages of life. As a fiduciary, Bobby Cremins has a sworn and legal obligation to put the interests of the client first, to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.
My name is Bobby Cremins and I’m the founder of Metanoia Financial.
A few quick notes about me:
- I’m a Christian, a husband, and a father, and these are the three titles I hold most dear
- I’m the founder and sole employee of Metanoia Financial. I have a lot of help and wonderful partnerships behind the scenes but my clients work directly with me
- I love people and numbers so I became a financial planner
- I’m really into healthy eating and I try not to eat processed foods, added sugars, salt, or oil…but I do cheat
- I used to play “real” sports, but now that I’m older and terrible, I just run
Here’s my bio summed up in five bullets. To read the long version, please click here.
- I started off in finance working at a regional bank, SunTrust, helping people with more transactional needs like opening home equity lines, loans, checking accounts, money market accounts, etc.
- I found that I really enjoyed finance because it brought numbers to life, but I wanted to build deeper, lasting relationships with clients so I moved into wealth management / financial planning at Morgan Stanley (then Smith Barney)
- I was recruited to move to Merrill Lynch/Bank of America as the world seemed to be falling apart. I thought I was moving to a more secure financial institution…ha!
- As I watched what seemed to be the demise of modern finance and capitalism with it, I stumbled onto Biblical stewardship via Crown Financial and Financial Peace University
- After seeing a different approach to personal finance, I started Metanoia Financial to provide Biblically-based financial planning and advice
Bobby Cremins's fiduciary obligation is governed by:
Metanoia Financial is basically me, Bobby Cremins. I have a lot of partnerships and help behind the scenes, but I am the founder and only employee of Metanoia. That means you work with me. The guy who is completely invested in the success of this company and who isn’t going anywhere!
As your Personal Chief Financial Officer, I will be there for you every step of the way to help you manage your finances. From budgeting and saving to investments and insurance, I can help you achieve financial peace through strategic planning and management as your Personal CFO.
Developed while working at top Wall Street firms, I have a different approach to managing personal finance. Using my approach, your ‘Financial House’ starts with a foundation on solid rock and builds upon that to help you achieve your goals and reach financial peace.
You aren’t going to take on the task of building a house without three things – a blueprint, raw materials, and a builder/architect.
Blueprint – your financial plan and this is our starting point. I believe everyone needs (and wants) a comprehensive, personalized financial plan. How can you reach your goals without a plan?
Raw materials – the different strategies we use to build the “rooms” of your financial house. Insurance, estate plan, retirement, etc.
Builder/Architect – I act as your builder and your architect. I design the blueprint (your financial plan), I use the raw materials to build the house that you desire for your family, and I find sub-contractors to help with the work as needed.
If the Financial House concept doesn’t work for you, let’s try this. I offer two broad services – Financial Planning and Investment Management.
Learn Why Fiduciary Matters When Choosing a Financial Advisor:
- Retirement Planning
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Education Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Dave Ramsey fans
- Medical Professionals
- Young Families
- Virtual Meetings
- In-Office Meetings
- No-Cost Initial Consultation
- % of Assets Under Management
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Bobby Cremins is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Bobby Cremins is a CFA® charterholder
A Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) is a professional designation given by the CFA Institute, formerly AIMR, that measures the competence and integrity of financial analysts. Candidates are required to pass three levels of exams covering areas such as accounting, economics, ethics, money management and security analysis.
Bobby Cremins is Certified Kingdom Advisor® (CKA®) - Click to verify and learn more.
The CKA® is a designation granted by Kingdom Advisors to individuals who have demonstrated themselves to be able to apply biblical wisdom in counsel, technically competent, ethical, accountable, and a biblical steward.
Bobby Cremins is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Contact Bobby Cremins
507 Governors Ct
Philadelphia, PA 19146