Jason Howell Company
President, Fiduciary Wealth Adviser
Jason Howell is a Vienna, VA financial planner and investment manager. Jason Howell Company specializes in financial planning for people who "run" things: whether they are running a family, running a business or running for office. And Jason Howell is a fiduciary.
Jason Howell is President of Jason Howell Company;is a fiduciary wealth advisory firm for people who run a family, run a business or run for political office.
As a father of two, fellow business owner and former political candidate, he personally understands the challenges associated with growing a campaign, business and family. Jason is also an adjunct professor of personal finance at American University’s Kogod School of Business and is an active member of many organizations including:
- The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors – Advocacy Outreach
- The XY Planning Network – Advisory Board
- The GMU School of Business Alumni – President Elect
- Business Networking International – Membership Committee
- First Presbyterian Church – Ruling Elder for the Children and Youth Ministry
As a former United States Congressional candidate and has been featured as both an independent political strategist and an established financial expert on the local ABC affiliate’s News Channel 8 Capital Insider program.
Jason is a former chapter President of both Toastmasters and the Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA). In 2013 he was honored by George Mason University as one of the 20 Prominent Patriots in business and was the distinguished alumnus speaker for the 2015 School of Business graduating class.
He shares his home with a beautiful and patient wife, two daughters and 1990’s era modern rock.
Jason Howell's fiduciary obligation is governed by:
Jason Howell Company (JHCo.) is a fiduciary wealth advisory firm for people who run a family, run a business or run for office. These are people who prefer to work with a financial advisor who understands that their service is a combination of science, art and heart.
The science is breaking down wealth management into each financial planning element:
- Budget Planning
- Risk or Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
The art is managing an organized, transparent process for achieving your goals:
- Establishing our relationship and scope of service
- Gathering and organizing your goals, data and documents
- Analyzing your data and aligning them to your goals
- Developing recommendations in a timely manner
- Communicating those recommendations respectfully
- Implementing the recommendations of your choosing over time
- Reviewing your plan especially as life changes
The heart is understanding how financial planning is life planning:
- Acknowledging the emotions surrounding your financial choices
- Recognizing that our firm is serving you (not vice versa)
- Believing that where you are starting financially is not where you will end
- Knowing that your financial legacy goes beyond your lifetime
If these values make sense to you, the Jason Howell Company can be an important part of your future.
Learn Why Fiduciary Matters When Choosing a Financial Advisor:
- Political Campaign Lifestyle Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Planning
- Investment Management
- People who have or will run for political office
- Couples with multiple kids (and one business)
- No-Cost Initial Consultation
- First meeting on the telephone (30 mins)
- Second meeting in person ( 60 minutes)
- Third meeting is typically virtual (30 minutes)
- After discussing your goals and receiving your data I begin an analysis
- Next I deliver options for getting what you want from your financial life
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Jason Howell is a Member of the XY Planning Network
The XY Planning Network is the leading organization of fee-only financial advisors who are focused on working with Generation X and Generation Y clients. Our mission is to connect consumers with best-in-class financial advisors who specialize in working with clients just like you.
Jason Howell is a NAPFA Associate Member
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Contact Jason Howell
2313 McGregor Court
Vienna, VA 22182