Spencer D. Crow
CFP®, CRPC®, AWMA®, AAMS®, CFS®
Senior Vice President – Financial Planning
Spencer Crow is a Fee-Only CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, NAPFA- Registered Financial Advisor, Dave Ramsey Smartvestor Pro and Senior Vice President of Financial Planning at Financial Engines® in San Antonio, Texas.
- Joined Financial Engines in 2011.
- Successfully completed the FINRA Series 7 and 66 Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®)
- Accredited Wealth Management AdvisorSM (AWMA®)
- Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM (AAMS®)
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS®)
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- Dave Ramsey Smartvestor Pro
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA®) and The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication - Texas State University
- Enjoys fishing, hunting, skiing, traveling and scuba diving
- Married to Lauryn. Spencer and Lauryn attend Northern Hills United Methodist Church and have two daughters; Peyton and Paisley.
Spencer D. Crow's fiduciary obligation is governed by:
We were founded in 1996 to help people just like you, and hundreds of Fortune 500 companies use our workplace solutions to help their employees with personalized financial guidance. We provide objective, fee-based advice and asset management, with an aim to help you build a better financial future, plain and simple.
Your local advisor:
- Understands you and your financial goals
- Builds your personalized plan and adjusts as needed
- Communicates your progress toward your goals
Our national resources:
- Conduct in-depth economic analyses
- Provide a research-based investment strategy
- Personalize your asset allocations
Learn Why Fiduciary Matters When Choosing a Financial Advisor:
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Business Planning
- Estate Services
- Education Planning
- Retirees and Near Retirees
- Young Families
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Medical Professionals
- Sudden Money Situations
- In-Office Meetings
- No-Cost Initial Consultation
- % of Assets Under Management
Professional Designations & Affiliations
Spencer D. Crow is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors—highly trained professionals who are committed to working in the best interests of those they serve.
Spencer D. Crow is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional - Click for Verification
CFP® professionals are held to strict ethical standards to ensure financial planning recommendations are in your best interest. What’s more, a CFP® professional must acquire several years of experience related to delivering financial planning services to clients and pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam before they can use the CFP® designation.
Spencer D. Crow is a member of The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
FPA® is the largest membership organization for CFP® professionals in the U.S. and supports high standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure when serving clients.
Spencer D. Crow is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (Learn More)
The Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ or CRPC® designation is the nation’s premier retirement planning credential. The CRPC® program covers all aspects of the retirement process in a single comprehensive program with no product or advising biases.
Spencer D. Crow is an Accredited Asset Management Specialist
Financial advisors and investment managers who hold the AAMS® designation have completed a course of study encompassing investments, insurance, tax, retirement, and estate planning issues. Individuals must pass an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations. All designees have agreed to adhere to Standards of Professional Conduct and are subject to a disciplinary process.
Spencer D. Crow is an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®)
Individuals who hold the AWMA® designation have completed a course of study encompassing wealth strategies, equity-based compensation plans, tax reduction alternatives, and asset protection alternatives. Additionally, individuals must pass an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations.
Spencer D. Crow is a Certified Fund Specialist
The purpose of the CFS® is to educate advisors on Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s), Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT’s), Closed End Funds (CEF’s), and other pooled investment vehicles. These investment vehicles have grown in popularity over the past decades, and understanding how different funds operate and are be properly analyzed for risk characteristics and positioning in a portfolio is important for today’s investor and investment professionals.
Contact Spencer D. Crow
555 E. Basse Rd. #206
San Antonio, TX 78209